Sunday, May 31, 2015

Downtown Mountain View

Dear Fellow Reader,

I am sure as you can tell, I am sometimes at a loss for creativity with these titles. Somedays they come to me and somedays they don't. Well today, creativity did not come to me. So one could predict that this post is going to be about what I did in downtown mountain view, and they would be correct. 

But first things first...



I reached Gold Level status at Starbucks this week. #life#is#good

So here are some really nice photos of downtown mountain view and Castro Street. be prepared to be amazed. 






Nice huh?




I ate lunch at this good California Mexican fusion restaurant and got this chimichanga with a verde sauce and crema. I went with a good friend I attended vo-tech with in high school and we split queso fundido. Its like fondue, but from god. 



We walked around this music store and there was a piano that was there to play and it made me miss the days of piano lessons. I took piano lessons for about 8 years and every once in a while I find great joy in sitting down at the piano and playing some tunes. 



Then I found the section with the saxophones and french horns and it made me miss the days of band class and marching band. 



And Look! GELATO!!! I like gelato, but it has to be good gelato. This gelato was what I would call good gelato. I got half creme brûlée and half tiramisu. It was heavenly. 

And thus ended my fun day in downtown Mountain View. Audios fellow reader. 

No comments:

Post a Comment